Saturday, February 4, 2012
SWEETEST BLOGGER AWARD --
Along with the blogger award comes a requirement. I have to share seven things about myself. These are supposed to be things people may not know about me.
Here are my seven:
1. When not writing or reading, I love to draw blueprints for houses.
2. I was 45 when I started college...typical granny goes to college story. I became the "poster child" for Penn State for non-traditional students by way of posters, interviews and speaking to women's groups.
3. I wrote plays put on by Penn State students and also for a non-profit theatre group.
4. I used to work on engines at a Mack Truck plant.
5. In high school I fell UP the bus steps. Graceful, I'm not.
6. While in Berlin, I got in trouble trying to get into a Jewish synogague. It's a long story that involves a metal detector, an open fly and being unable to speak German. Plus, those German security guards have NO sense of humor...sigh.
7. I was, for a few years, a motorcycle momma.