Blog by VONNIE DAVIS -- International, Award-Winning Romance Author: Adventurous...Humorous...Amorous.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

SUNSHINE BLOG AWARD

I have been tagged by friend and contemporary romance author JM Stewart for the Sunshine blog award. Thank you very much for the tag, Joanne!

I have to answer 8 questions and tag eight people. I tried to pick people I thought might like to play, so if you don't, please forgive. It's hard to keep track of who does and who doesn't. This is all in good fun, because I love this sort of thing. Please link my name back to my blog, just as I've done with JM Stewart's.

Here are the Questions provided and my responses:


1. What is your favorite Christmas movie?
       National Lampoons Christmas Vacation. Love the cat chasing the dog over the dinner table scene.

2. What is your favorite flower?
      Only one? Lilacs, roses, hyacinths and tulips. And magnolias. Oh, and how could I resist those cute panzy faces?

3. Favorite non-alcoholic beverage?
      Green tea latte

4. What is your passion?
      Only one? My grandchildren and writing.

5. What is your favorite time of the year?
      Spring with everything budding to life again.

6. What is your favorite time of day?
      Bedtime

7. What is your favorite physical activity?
      Slow dancing with my husband.

8. What is your favorite vacation?
      Five years ago, Calvin and I went to Paris for a few weeks. We walked the streets (rues), watched the Seine flow under the bridges (ponts), and wrote at sidewalk cafes. I fell in love with the architecture and the outdoor food markets and the hustle-and-bustle of the city.

Thanks so much for the award, Joanne! Now for the eight people I'm tagging:

1. Mackenzie Crowne

2. Calisa Rhose

3. Jannine Gallant

4. Sarah Grimm

5. Amie Louellan

6. LaVerne Clark

7. Joya Fields

8. Beth Trissel

No comments: