Blog by VONNIE DAVIS -- International, Award-Winning Romance Author: Adventurous...Humorous...Amorous.

Monday, March 3, 2014

More Bears, More Men, More Wild Stories!

** ANNOUNCEMENT! **
 
Loveswept/Random House has just contracted book two and three of my bear-shifter series. So far, their tentative titles are A HIGHLANDER'S PASSION and A HIGHLANDER'S SANCTUARY but, as with book one, the team at Loveswept might decide to change them.
 
Book one is now A HIGHLANDER'S OBSESSION, a Highlander's Beloved novel and it's up for pre-order even though it doesn't release until August 18th.
 
The handsome fellow to your right is my Street Team's mascot. We're running a bit of a contest among the members of Vonnie's Vixens to name him. So far, Magnus has the most votes.  If you have active facebook and twitter accounts and would like to become one of Vonnie's Vixens, please say so in the comments and leave your email address so I can contact you. For more information, go to http://vonniedavisstreetteam.blogspot.com/

Of course my Street Team is about more than my paranormal romances, we're also about my Firemen's Wild Heat series, releasing this year from HarperImpulse. We love talking romance, men and the crazy life of writing. They tease me and, bless their hearts, tweet and also post to Facebook anything I ask. I've got an awesome team.


11 comments:

Nancy Jardine Author said...

Where do you find the time, Vonnie? Beathan is a Celtic name I've used in my hist series. Maybe Beathan for the Bear? (pronounced Bay-than):-)

Vonnie Davis ~ Romance Author said...

It's just Calvin and I. We're both retired. The kids and grandkids live in other states, so we don't see them as often as we'd like. I fill my hours with writing so I don't stare at the television set and go bonkers. LOL

Mary Morgan said...

Congratulations Vonnie! How exciting...look forward to reading this series. Love the mascot, too. :)

Mary Morgan said...

Ahem..."looking" forward to reading this series.

Vonnie Davis ~ Romance Author said...

Thanks for stopping by Mary. Is it snowing in your part of the world? We're getting it here in VA today.

Calisa Rhose said...

Peeking out of the ice and frozen snow we got yesterday to congratulate you, Vonnie! I'm so thrilled for you darlin'. Great job. I love "Magnus". LOL

Angela Adams said...

Congratulations, Vonnie!

Paisley Kirkpatrick said...

More bears YAY Vonnie. I love hearing this. You know how I love my bears - my real last name is bear in Italian. :)

Vonnie Davis ~ Romance Author said...

Thanks, Calisa. Stay warm and off the ice.

Vonnie Davis ~ Romance Author said...

So glad you stopped by, Angela, to share in my news.

Vonnie Davis ~ Romance Author said...

Paisley, I didn't know that about your real last name. How cool is that? Hugs!