Blog by VONNIE DAVIS -- International, Award-Winning Romance Author: Adventurous...Humorous...Amorous.

Saturday, September 5, 2015

On Sale for 99 Cents!

I admit to being cheap, unless it comes to my grandkids. traveling, or shoes. I love a good sale, especially in books. Show me a lower price and I'm headed to Amazon. One of my "Highlander Beloved" books--the second in the series--is on sale for another week. And a BookBub deal on Labor Day, the 7th.


I received a great review from Deb at Debbie's Book Bag. Part of it says, "I take the Scottish aspects of these kinds of books very seriously and apparently so does Vonnie Davis. It's not easy to get a Scottish brogue right on the page. I've heard it often and it's hard to write. Davis has certainly done her homework. I love the way a Scot sounds, the way the words flow off the tongue, so hard to get right in a book, but Davis does it with style. Not only that, but her descriptions of Scottish life, both contemporary and in the past are spot on. I like to see the Highlands written in a way that celebrates the spirit and heart of it's people and Davis does that very well here."

Well, cyber hugs to Deb!

2 comments:

Angela Adams said...

I just can't get enough of lookin' at the book cover!

Vonnie Davis ~ Romance Author said...

Is that why my screen drips when I come to my blog page? LOL