Blog by VONNIE DAVIS -- International, Award-Winning Romance Author: Adventurous...Humorous...Amorous.

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Aye, Those Men in Kilts, They Are A Coming

Nine days to go!
 
 
 
Nine days until the release of BEARING IT ALL, book three of the "Highlander's Beloved" series--Nov, 27th. Ronan's romance. The middle brother of the Matheson family, the one who claimed he was so busy seeing to everyone else's problems and taking care of the interior workings of the family's lodge, the only way he'd ever get a woman "was if she dropped from the feckin' sky." A man should always be careful of what he says, don't you think?
 
A kilted bear-shifter & kick-ass heroine (think 007 with boobs & curly hair) forge a bond that can't be broken.                            
 
 
I'm holding a Release Day Party on Facebook. You're all invited. A bevy of authors, girl talk, man candy and prizes.
 
 

4 comments:

Angela Adams said...

I have one thing to say..."Yay, Vonnie!"

Vonnie Davis ~ Romance Author said...

Thanks, hon!!! Now comes the fearful part. Will readers like it???

Rolynn Anderson said...

You've got a big following, Vonnie...I'm sure you will be successful! I'm not much of a shifter gal, but if anyone can carry it off, you can. I thought I wouldn't like time travel until the Outlander series...so I CAN shift :-)

Vonnie Davis ~ Romance Author said...

I never read shifters until Creighton, the hero in book one, appeared to me in a dream. He told me the history of his sleuth (a group of bears). He insisted I tell his story. Now, book 3 is about to hit the market.