Blog by VONNIE DAVIS -- International, Award-Winning Romance Author: Adventurous...Humorous...Amorous.

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Some Visual Branding

As with all writers, my name is my brand. I hope my name denotes heartfelt emotion, humor, well-written stories, and, quite often, some heart-pounding action and suspense.

I recently decided my Scottish Bear Shifters, formally known as Highlander's Beloved, will continue into other parts of Scotland, as well. These will be self-published books.

To tie them all together, I needed a visual brand. Enter Farah Evers who took the bits and pieces of info I gave her and created a logo I'll now have put on every bear shifter book. The navy and green Matheson tartan is also within the circle.

I really love it and hope readers will soon come to recognize the bear in the circle as belonging to me.

As for my contemporary and suspenseful romances, well, my name will have to do it there. In time, I hope more people recognize it, too.

7 comments:

Angela Adams said...

Eye-catching!

Vonnie Davis ~ Romance Author said...

Thanks, Angela.

originalchele said...

I think the visual brand is excellent Love it!

Stormy.Stark said...

That is stunning. A perfect image for a delightful series!

Unknown said...

I love the visual brand and eagerly awaiting the next book in the Matheson clan!

Mikel lee said...

It is very informative post thanks for sharing the information.
lipstick box manufacturers usa
game boxes manufacturers

Mikel lee said...

such a great post I like it very much to keep it up.
folding boxes in bulk
Favor Boxes manufacturers near me